Day 37

Hello everyone! I am so exhausted! Today me and my host mom had girls day! We dropped Halu off at the daycare and caught the train to Asakusa, Tokyo! We got off the train and headed to shop. Asakusa is set up like the old time Japan with many different vendors set up in traditional shops. It was really cool. There was also a temple and it was really pretty! I bought sooo much. I spent $279 even! After we were finished shopping and looking around we headed to Ginza to shop some more. Ruby is going to be so jealous I know. We went to the Sanrio store. It was crazy! There was so much stuff I didnt even know where to start. My feet started to hurt so we went to dinner and it was really yummy. We had a lot of food! After that, we went back to where we came from and the. walked to downtown Ginza. It was so beautiful! Ginza is the most expensive part of Tokyo. The main strip was covered with stores like Bulgari, tiffany & co, cartier, Louis Vuitton, and soooo much more. It was fun to look around but we decided to head home. Home for today is my host moms parents house. Its in Tsukishima, Ginza and they live in an apartment. It is absolutely gorgeous and the view from their apartment is amazing. After dropping off our stuff, my host mom and I went for a walk along the riverside and it was honestly so gorgeous. I love to view so much. You could see the Tokyo Skytree and it was all lit up. Once we returned, I took a shower but disaster struck! I got a bloody nose as soon as I stepped out of the shower. It wasnt too bad and I was able to get it under control after a few minutes. Thats all for today! Goodnight!















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day

Day 2