Day 2

 Hello! Today was ny first day of school! It was very exciting. My host dad drove me to the train station so I could catch a train to Tōgane. I was alone and waiting for the train when a girl came up to me and introduced herself. Turns out she was in my class at school! She introduced me to her friends and boyfriend and we rode the train together. We met up with Stef (the other exchange student at our school) and walked to school together. All of the students are very nice and made me welcome cards! They helped me understand what is happening during class. After school we toured the clubs. I havent decided what clubs to do yet. I was invited to many. I want to join volleyball club, karate, koto, and tea ceremony. Me and Stef went to the train station and met up with some other students. We invited them to go shopping with us. Only two if then could come and it ended up being really fun. We went to a huge mall and shopped! Then we got food at the food court. I had udon with a soft boiled egg and a potato croquet. The udon was the best thing i’ve ever eaten. It was so good. After that we just sat and talked for a while and then we all went home. At home we ate beef curry udon AND IT WAS SO GOOD. I could eat udon everyday if i could. That was all for today 








!

Comments

  1. I am so jealous of all of the noodles!! 🍜🍜🍜 Keep telling us more about your adventures!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day