Day 3

 Hello! Today was a pretty chill day! This morning my host family made me pizza toast for breakfast. It was actually really good! We headed to a nearby high school for Japanese lessons! My host mom teaches beginner to intermediate Japanese to afghan women. I got to sit in on the beginner class today! It was really cool and the teachers said my handwriting was very good when writing Japanese. After, we went home for lunch and had soba! It was sooooo good. Then, my host mom, Halu, and I went to a mall. The mall was very cool. On the bottom level it was a grocery store. We got me a fan and some other stuff from the upper level and then got groceries. We returned home and made dinner. I forgot what it was called but it was so yummy! I had squid for the very first time and it was actually kind of good. Anyways, I am ready for sleep🙌 Good night everyone!











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day

Day 2