Day 38

Hello! Today concluded my host mom and I’s girls trip! We woke up at my moms parents house! My host grandma made us breakfast and it was soooo good. We had salad, yogurt, the best fresh peaches ive ever had, watermelon, egg, toast, and smokies. It was soooo yummy. After breakfast, my host grandma showed me hee hobby! Shes so cool! Shes around 74 or something and she belongs to a senior cheer team. They perform at different events! Its so cool. She said you have to be 50+ to join and a lot of her teammates are in their laye 70’s. She showed me some of her routines and I was so impressed. She can do the splits! We then headed out to Harajuku! When we got there we found a sketchers store. It was there that I saw the Snoop dogg x sketchers collab! I just looked because tbh they were quite expensive. When we left the store, we noticed a bunch of people crowded around the next building. The building was a soccer store that sold all things and brands soccer. A bunch of people were outside wearing the same jersey and we thought it was a little strange until I noticed some people holding a paper with a signature on it. I put two and two together and figured there must be a player inside. Some girls waiting told us that none other than Kaoru Mitoma was inside. Hes a really popular soccer player in Japan. He plays in the European league too. He was supposed to leave in a half an hour from then so we got some crepes while waiting. When we came back there were so many people I couldnt get a good pic of him. Youll just have to take my word for it. We walked around Harajuku for a while and bought some stuff and then it was time to go home. I fell asleep on the train lol. When we got home, we ordered pizza from pizza hut. It was actually so good! Anyways Im super tired so goodnight!

















 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day

Day 2