Day 11



Hello!!! Today was sooooo fun! This morning me and my host mom played cards! She was supposed to come with me today but she was sick! I ended up meeting the other foreign exchange student from my school and her host family! We made our way to the city of Chiba! We visited a shrine and it was absolutely beautiful. I got some gifts and I got my fortune slip! It was a paper that told me my fortune. I have favorable luck/general luck. A lot of what my slip said made sense to me! So I will take it seriously. After that we went to a cafe and got the most delicious pancakes EVER. They were the fluffy ones and they were so good. I got the strawberry one while Stef’s host mom got macadamia nut one and Stef got a matcha one! I ate the entire thing and it was so good. We went shopping after and I got some manga! We also went thrifting and I got some cute clothes. We went back to their house and hung out for a bit. Then they drove me to my house and met my host family! For dinner we had some dish and it was sooo good. It was chicken and eggplant in this really good sauce with rice and shredded cabbage. Overall, really good day! 









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day

Day 2