Day 4

 Hellloo! Today was a very chill day for us! I woke up and made myself some pizza toast! After breakfast Halu and my host dad went out to the store and me and my host mom stayed behind. It rained all day long so we just hung out. We ended up watching The Intern and I really liked it. I thought it was cute. Then we had lunch, karaage and rice! Karaage is fried chicken and we had ours coated in sauce. In a way, it was basically boneless chicken wings. After that we all hing out and I FINALLY got to give them their host family gifts! They really enjoyed them and everything fit great! The dad said he had been looking for a good black hat to wear and that Japanese hats dont really fit him that well. I showed them the pictures I brought from home and they enjoyed that too. We watched videos of my combining cultures performances and they were really impressed. Shoko thinks I should join the dance team at my school. Then, I was feeling sleepy so I took a nap while Kyohei took Halu to burn some energy at the mall. For dinner we had pork, rice, salad, and miso soup. It was very delicious. Thats all for my relaxing day! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day

Day 2