Day 5

 Today was a long day! I went to school today and started out with PE 🥲. I caught the train with my new friend Nanami and we walked to school together. We had lots of classes and it was kind of boring. I ate linch with Nanami and her boyfriend and the other exchange student Stef. My host mom packs me the left over karaage and rice from yesterday. It was soooo good. We had an assembly today where a retired athlete came to talk to us. His story is very cool. He is blind and he managed to participate in many track events and was very good at it. After school, me, stef and some friends went to Karaoke! It was so fun, I would highly recommend. We sang and sang until it was time to go home. We almost missed the train so we had to run and I got really sweaty 💔. It is SO hot in japan. However, we made it with no time to spare. The sunset was gorgeous and we had a nice view on the ride home. I got home and took a cold shower that felt SO GOOD. I am very tired so I will be going to sleep now. Good night!







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day

Day 2