Day 6

Hello everyone! Today was kind of a slow day. I made it to school with Nanami and her boyfriend Ibuki. School was pretty good today! It was soooo hot tho. For lunch my host mom packed me tuna and ham sandwiches ๐Ÿ˜‹. They were sooooo good. I had all learning classes today, meaning no PE thank god. For english class, they have been studying about sesame street! We ended up watching an episode of sesame street lol. I havent seen that show since I was very little so it was pretty nostalgic. Our last class of the day was Traditional Japanese which was all kanji. I couldnt understand any of it. The teacher talked and wrote on the chalkboard the whole time and I didnt understand it. At the end of class, some guy came up to me and handed me a paper. He had translated all of the kanji that the teacher wrote on the board to english and wrote it by hand down on the paper. I was really impressed and it was so sweet. All of my classmates are very kind and im so grateful. After school, me and Stef headed to kamatori station and she got this cool parfait and I got a strawberry banana smoothie. It aas really yummy. I then caught the train back to toke station and took the bus home. I always get so nervous that Ill miss my stop for the bus so I have to pull up google maps to see where I need to get off lol. But thats about it for today! 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day

Day 2