Day 8



Hello! Today I went to school as usual. Today started out kind of chaotic. I spilled yogurt all over my uniform ๐Ÿซ . I got to buy lunch and it was pretty good. They have a cream filled bread and it is so good. At school my service ran out lol. Thankfully a classmate let me use his hotspot so I could finish a presentation we were working on for english. After school, I decided to go straight home. These past few days Ive either gone out with friends or had club but today I decided to have a break from that. I got off the bus only to realize that I had left my water bottle on the bus ๐Ÿ˜. My host dad called the bus company and went to pick it up for me as they had found it. In the meantime, my host mom wanted to shower so I ended up babysitting baby Halu. No complaints here, he is so sweet. We watched cocomelon and hung out. After that, my host mom and I relaxed with Halu in the living room. My host dad returned with my water bottle and started on dinner. Dinner was SO delicious. I really think my Papa Lynn would have liked it. My host dad is a wonderful cook. He made teriyaki chicken and it was soooooo good. Its very similar to the wings my Papa makes! After dinner I had matcha ice cream and that was bomb too. We all hung out in the living room and I presented my project for english! Halu has officially recognized me as a member of the family lol. He has started to climb on me and lay across my lap. My host mom says hes finally seeing me as an older sister! Anyways she sent me some of the pictures of when I gave then their host family gifts so those are in the pictures for today as well. Goodnight everyone!






 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day

Day 2