Day 9

 Hello! Today was lowkey kinda bad. Not too much to report on so heres the gist of it. It was rainy today and kind of chilly. At school I got a really bad stomachache and went to the nurses. It was kind of funny because somehow the majority of the staff got involved lol. My homeroom teacher walked me to the nurse but it was closed! So he took me to his office which was in the teachers lounge area. His office was with everybody elses office area, kind of hard to explain. But all the teachers were there and were like “why is she here?…” and so he had to explain to them so they all tried to help me out. Then the principal came in and was asking me if I was okay, if I had a fever, and if I needed anything. They then opened the nurses office for me and the principal went back to my classroom to retrieve my bags. I then discovered that a banana exploded in my bad so I had to clean the bag and they gave me a temporary replacement bag. They sent a teacher to look over me while I waited for someone to pick me up. Turns out the guy that was looking after me had visited Wisconsin several times! He told me he stayed in Dodgeville and had been to Milwaukee and Duluth. We talked about wisconsin and I recommended LG (ofc) and Door County. Then my host dad came to pick me up and I fell asleep on the way home. I felt really bad that they had to come get me especially because today they were expecting company! A longtime friend from china was coming to visit but I didnt get to meet him because I was sleeping upstairs. Thats about it for today honestly. And my pictures arent uploading sooo Ill post my pictures tomorrow! Goodnight!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Travel Day

Day 2